HP 70 BLUE 130 ML INK CARTRIDGE USE IN HP DESIGNJET Z3100 AND 10000S PRINTER
- HP DesignJet Z3200 24-in PostScript Photo (Q6720B#B1K)
- HP Designjet Z3200 44-in Photo (Q6719A#B1K)
- HP DesignJet Z3200 44-in PostScript Photo (Q6721B#B1K)
- HP DesignJet Z3200 24-in PostScript Photo (Q6720B)
See high-contrast color with chromatic HP Vivid Photo Inks and high-definition HP printheads. Water- and fade-resistant prints last over 200 years in dark storage. Achieve more quality with fewer inks to help lower your printing costs.
Get Amazing, Professional Photo Quality
Deliver high quality with confidence with an expanded color gamut enabled by RGB HP Vivid Photo Inks.See high-contrast color enabled by chromatic HP Vivid Photo Inks with high-definition HP printheads.Water- and fade-resistant prints produced with HP Vivid Photo Inks last over 200 years in dark storage.Water/pigment-based HP inks are ideal for professional photo/graphic applications on photo/specialty media.
Work Without Delays For High Productivity
Ready when you are—Original HP inks are designed to maintain reliability, maximize the life of HP printheads. Consistent results—proprietary HP ink formulations are designed to provide optimal results with every print.
Help Lower Your Printing Costs
More quality with fewer inks helps lower your printing costs, and helps lower your environmental footprint. Help lower your total printing costs—Original HP inks designed to maximize printhead life to reduce downtime. Protect your HP printer investment using Original HP Vivid Photo Inks for full HP warranty protection. Take advantage of free, convenient Original HP 746 DesignJet Ink Cartridge recycling.
-  RGB HP Vivid Photo Inks compatible with HP DesignJet Z9⁺ PostScript® Printer series only. Chromatic green and chromatic blue are HP 747 DesignJet Ink Cartridges.
-  Performance may vary based on writing system differences. Print permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab based on the same formulation of HP Vivid Photo Inks used with the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer, using 6 inks. Water resistance performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media.
-  As of May 2017, tests conducted by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) indicate that documents printed with HP pigment-based inks printed on HP Bright White Inkjet Paper stored in the dark (assuming that the document is stored in a file folder, in a box, and is otherwise protected from possible ozone exposure and contact with water) will achieve WIR Dark Storage Permanence Ratings of “greater than 200 years.”
-  Compared to the HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer series using 12 inks.